Indice del forum

forum di un clan

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Has this ever happened to you? You've been invited to a
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
zhangsan

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

Etŗ: 10

italy
MessaggioInviato: Gio Lug 18, 04:33:18    Oggetto:  Has this ever happened to you? You've been invited to a
Descrizione:

Has this ever happened to you? You've been invited to a party and realize you don't have a meal to bring. Not only that
, but the party starts in an hour. What should you do?

You have four options:

Don't go, and miss out on a really fun time.

Show up empty-handed and explain red-faced that you forgot.

Grab a casserole dish and head to the deli. Order your food and have them put it right into your casserole dish. Yes, I've gone this. It's expensive but it works. If you get asked for the recipe, just wink and say ?It's Grandma's secret recipe?.

Whip up a big batch of pasta salad for only a few dollars, and have plenty left over to eat for lunch during the week. You will save money and look good showing up at the party with a great dish.

Pasta salad is truly one of the easiest meals to prepare. All you need are noodles and salad dressing. You can use pretty much any salad dressing on the market ? the standards like Italian, Ranch, or, if you're ambitious, your favorite homemade dressing.

Now for the fun part. Cook the noodles, following package directions and then drain. Pour the dressing on while the noodles are warm so they will absorb all that good oily flavor.

Look around your kitchen to see if you have any of the following ingredients:

Fresh veggies ? carrots, broccoli, green onions

Frozen vegetables ? frozen peas are wonderful in pasta salad

Cubed or shredded cheese

Garbanzo beans (also known as Chick Peas)

Black Olives

Toss in whatever you can find. It's an 'everything goes' type of recipe. Bring more dressing with you in case you need to add it later, and voila! You're done.

If you're feeling fancy, you can bring some cherry tomatoes, parmesan cheese, bacon bits or sunflower seeds as toppings. It's all good.

The next time you are invited to a party, don't panic. Just grab these instructions and whip up a meal in minutes. Enjoy!

About the author:
Are you a mom who'd rather play than cook? If so, you won't want to miss . And, if frugal cooking is your thing, then check out >
This day we looked into how to review credit card reward packages and the first step is really to look at how you earn points or cashback. Critical in the equation will be whether the bonus classifications, where you earn much more than the standard 鈥?%鈥?on your spending, fit your important aspects of spending.

Points actually are great however the important thing to finding out how 鈥済ood鈥?a card reward program actually is involves a close look at what exactly you will be able to secure with those points. It could give you 1,000 points per dollar spent however if everything cost millions of points, it really makes no real sense. 25,000 miles appears awesome, that number is actually sizeable, however has no real meaning till you find out how much a domestic round-trip ticket costs, what flights you will be able to use it on, and blackout limitations. The secret is not in the piling up of miles or points, it is in the spending of the rewards.

Sweeteners: Sweeteners are actually non-spending pertinent ways you can get extra points. For example, the Citi Forward credit card will grant you 100 ThankYou points each and every billing cycle in case you remain within your limit and pay off your bill on time (Citi Forward Review). Thatís a wonderful sweetener.

Point Expiry: A large number of packages not any longer place a time constraint on the points you collect, nevertheless you have to check for being certain. Some airline credit cards will end your points if you stop gathering them or donít really spend them. If you do fall victim to this, it quite often simply takes a telephone call to have the points reinstated (even though it really is ideal to avert this to start with).

An excellent illustration of exactly where I got trapped was with Citi ThankYou reward points. For a long time Iíve been using them for student loan repayments at 1 penny for every point. 5,000 points equals a $50 check to my student loan servicer. When you are looking at 鈥渃ash equivalents,鈥?like a gift card, the typical conversion actually is 6,000 points for a $50 gift card. Then, a few months ago, the student loan transaction got removed, without prior notice (they are not required to give notice, nor did I count on it), and I had 15,000 in points originally meant to go towards my student loans.

Last of all, I want to talk about one critical point that several people, including myself, ignore. As you pile up your points or miles, it really is very important to have in mind that you ought to spend them as well. What costs 5,000 points currently might cost you lot more down the road. An offer that exists at this time, might not be available tomorrow.

Hope this assists you assess credit card reward plans. If thereís a thing or two I overlooked or a variable you take into account, please share it with us in your responses!

View best hotel reward programs, credit cards with hotel rewards, best hotel rewards programs

The correct way to rid love handles quick for men would be an extravagant mix of diet and training. In truth, this is what I did to consequently throw off my obstinate love handles once and for all. And on account of you are here this minute Iam going to reveal to you an almost equal draft as the one in my Love Handle Cure Fat Loss System.

I grasp you have probably noticed it all previous to that in order to cut fat, you need to diet and exercise. Yea, weíve all been there before but understand this, these are your love handles we are talking about. An unyielding adversary that will not give way and just laughs at you every morning when you wake up and look at your half clothed self in the bathroom mirror. Common nu.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Gio Lug 18, 04:33:18    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: